Sport Myles Gaskin Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 7 - Miami vs. Atlanta
AFC East Pressing Fantasy Football Questions
Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen was fantasy's top overall player in 2020. Dalton: I was completely wrong last year about Allen, who’s locked in as a fantasy star (and as the newly paid Bills QB) for years to come. With 25 career rushing TDs over 43 starts, the Firebaugh product is fantasy gold and could easily repeat as the QB1. Assuming he remains healthy, the only thing that might derail his fantasy season is a multi-week injury to Stefon Diggs, the team's unrivaled No. 1 receiver. Diggs caught at least six balls in 15 of 16 games last year and he finished with either 75 receiving yards or a TD in 14 games. So yeah, he's pretty important.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Myles Gaskin in his Week 7 contest with the Miami Dolphins against the Atlanta Falcons.
There will be player props available for Myles Gaskin before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Gaskin's Miami Dolphins (1-5) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) hit the field in a Week 7 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
NFL Week 5 winners and losers: Urban Meyer showing Jaguars job is too big for him. Chargers trending up.
With each passing day, Urban Meyer is showing that the head coaching job of the Jacksonville Jaguars is too big for him. It wasn't so much that the Jaguars (0-5) lost to the AFC South-rival Titans, 37-19. It was the effort they showed. Early in the third quarter, with the Titans holding an 11-point lead, the Jaguars defense did not look interested in tackling Titans running back Derrick Henry on a 9-yard touchdown rush. When Derrick Henry is moving this fast... It's a @Titans touchdown!????: #TENvsJAX on CBS????: NFL app pic.twitter.com/QDChIdK2Cw— NFL (@NFL) October 10, 2021 It's no surprise that effort was an issue.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Myles Gaskin Prop Bet Odds
Myles Gaskin Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- The team's top rusher, Gaskin, has carried the ball 39 times for 176 yards (29.3 per game).
- He's also caught 24 passes for 136 yards (22.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- His team has rushed the ball 115 times this season, and he's handled 39 of those attempts (33.9%).
- The Dolphins, who rank 29th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 67.3% of the time while running the football 32.7% of the time.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Gaskin's matchup with the Falcons.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Atlanta
- Gaskin will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 108.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL's 12th-ranked rush defense.
- The Falcons have given up five rushing touchdowns, eighth in the league.
- Against the Jaguars last week, Gaskin rushed five times for nine yards.
- During his last three games, Gaskin has 37 rushing yards (12.3 per game) on 12 carries.
- He also has 12 catches for 79 yards (26.3 per game) and two TDs.
Gaskin's Miami Teammates
NFL Week Eight injury report roundup: Rob Gronkowski, Richard Sherman questionable for Bucs .
Week Eight of the 2021 NFL season kicked off on Thursday with a win by the Packers and it continues with 13 more games on Sunday, which means that the 24 teams in those games submitted their final injury reports of the week on Friday. The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final [more]The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final injury reports until Saturday and are not listed here.