Sport Oregon vs. Washington College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Panthers OC Joe Brady responds to speculation linking him to LSU opening
The 32-year-old Brady had been generating plenty of buzz as a potential candidate for the LSU job, and it makes a lot of sense. After all, he rose to prominence as the passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach for the Tigers, helping lead them to the national title in 2019. Brady’s success working with players like Joe Burrow, Ja’Marr Chase and Justin Jefferson established him as one of the top young offensive minds in football. He even won the Broyles Award in 2019 as the best assistant in all of college football. Brady left LSU in 2020 to join Matt Rhule’s staff in Carolina.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies college football matchup on November 6, 2021.
The Washington Huskies (4-4, 0-0 Pac-12) and the 17th-ranked scoring defense will host the No. 7 Oregon Ducks (7-1, 0-0 Pac-12) and the 23rd-ranked scoring offense on Saturday, November 6, 2021. The Huskies are 7-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 48.5.
LSU star CB Eli Ricks out with season-ending shoulder injury
Ricks tallied four interceptions as a freshman and had accumulated a single pick, 11 total tackles and one pass breakup this season before Wednesday's development.Per Alex Scarborough of ESPN, LSU head coach Ed Orgeron told reporters Wednesday that All-American cornerback Eli Ricks is out for the remainder of the season and will undergo surgery to repair a shoulder injury that has bothered him for some time.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Oregon vs. Washington
- Oregon's games this season have gone over 48.5 points seven of eight times.
- In 42.9% of Washington's games this season (3/7), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 48.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 58.9, is 10.4 points above Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 6.3 points above the 42.2 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Ducks games this season is 57.6, 9.1 points more than Saturday's over/under of 48.5.
- The 48.5-point over/under for this game is 2.6 points below the 51.1 points per game average total in Huskies games this season.
Oregon Stats and Trends
- So far this year Oregon has two wins against the spread.
- This season, the Ducks are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 7 points or more (in six chances).
- Oregon's games this year have hit the over in 50% of its opportunities (four times in eight games with a set point total).
- The Ducks average 17.2 more points per game (36.1) than the Huskies allow (18.9).
- When Oregon puts up more than 18.9 points, it is 2-6 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Ducks rack up 443.1 yards per game, 118.2 more yards than the 324.9 the Huskies allow per contest.
- Oregon is 2-6 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team amasses over 324.9 yards.
- This year, the Ducks have eight turnovers, five fewer than the Huskies have takeaways (13).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oregon at .
Washington Stats and Trends
- Washington has covered the spread two times this year.
- Washington's games this year have gone over the total in one out of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- This year the Huskies put up just 0.5 fewer points per game (22.8) than the Ducks allow (23.3).
- Washington is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team records more than 23.3 points.
- The Huskies collect 39.6 fewer yards per game (352.9) than the Ducks give up (392.5).
- The Huskies have turned the ball over 12 times, four fewer times than the Ducks have forced turnovers (16).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
College football odds, lines, bets, top predictions for Week 11, 2021: Advanced model picks Baylor, Notre Dame .
SportsLine's advanced computer model has revealed its top Week 11 college football picks and betsDerek Mason Vanderbilt