Sport Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
College football odds, lines, bets, predictions for Week 13, 2021: Computer model picks Oklahoma State, Oregon
SportsLine's advanced computer model has revealed its top college football picks and bets for rivalry weekDerek Mason Vanderbilt
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Florida Atlantic Owls vs. Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders college football matchup on November 27, 2021.
The Florida Atlantic Owls (5-6, 0-0 C-USA) have a C-USA matchup with the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-6, 0-0 C-USA).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
College football odds, lines, bets, top predictions for Week 11, 2021: Advanced model picks Baylor, Notre Dame
SportsLine's advanced computer model has revealed its top Week 11 college football picks and betsDerek Mason Vanderbilt
Odds for Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee
- Florida Atlantic's games this season have gone over 49.5 points four of 11 times.
- Middle Tennessee's games have gone over 49.5 points in six of 10 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 56.2, is 6.7 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 2.7 points fewer than the 52.2 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Owls and their opponents have scored an average of 53.1 points per game in 2021, 3.6 more than Saturday's total.
- The 56.8 PPG average total in Blue Raiders games this season is 7.3 points more than this game's over/under.
Florida Atlantic Stats and Trends
- In Florida Atlantic's 11 games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 3-2-1 in their six games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more so far this season.
- Florida Atlantic's games this year have gone over the point total four times in 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- This year, the Owls average just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.2) than the Blue Raiders surrender (26.6).
- Florida Atlantic is 3-1-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it scores more than 26.6 points.
- The Owls rack up 401 yards per game, 37.7 more yards than the 363.3 the Blue Raiders allow per outing.
- Florida Atlantic is 3-1-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team totals more than 363.3 yards.
- This year, the Owls have 17 turnovers, 12 fewer than the Blue Raiders have takeaways (29).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida Atlantic at .
Middle Tennessee Stats and Trends
- In Middle Tennessee's 11 games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Blue Raiders have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more five times this season and covered the spread once.
- Middle Tennessee's games this season have hit the over in 40% of its opportunities (four times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Blue Raiders average 30 points per game, 4.4 more than the Owls give up (25.6).
- Middle Tennessee is 4-0-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team notches more than 25.6 points.
- The Blue Raiders collect 355.3 yards per game, 58.1 fewer yards than the 413.4 the Owls give up.
- In games that Middle Tennessee picks up more than 413.4 yards, the team is 2-1-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This year the Blue Raiders have turned the ball over 20 times, one more than the Owls' takeaways (19).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Second quarter game thread: Florida State vs Boston College .
The Noles are ranked 1st in the ACC and 18th in the country with a 71.4 Red Zone TD percentage (25-of-35)The second quarter is getting underway near Boston as the FSU Seminoles and Boston College are getting to it.