Sport Cal vs. USC College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
USC vs. Florida Gulf Coast odds, line: 2021 college basketball picks, Nov. 16 predictions from proven model
SportsLine's model just revealed its college basketball picks for Southern California vs. Florida Gulf CoastMar 20, 2019; Salt Lake City, UT, USA; General overall view of a basketball approaching the rim and net before the first round of the 2019 NCAA Tournament at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the California Golden Bears vs. USC Trojans college football matchup on December 4, 2021.
Pac-12 rivals will clash when the California Golden Bears (4-7, 0-0 Pac-12) face the USC Trojans (4-7, 0-0 Pac-12).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
UMass to bring back Don Brown as next head coach
UMass has made a decision on its next head coach. The Minutemen are trying to rekindle some past success and bringing back Don Brown as their head coach. The hiring was reported on Sunday night and is expected to be announced this week. UMass will be hiring Don Brown as its next head football coach. UMass athletic director Ryan Bamford is expected to conduct a team meeting tomorrow to announce Brown as the next head coach, according to sources inside the program. — Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) November 22, 2021 Brown turned down a big offer from Arizona in order to return to UMass.
Odds for Cal vs. USC
- Cal's games this season have gone over 58 points three of 11 times.
- So far this season, 63.6% of USC's games (7/11) have had more combined points than Saturday's over/under of 58.
- The two teams combine to score 53.7 points per game, 4.3 less than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 2.5 points more than the 55.5 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Golden Bears and their opponents score an average of 50.4 points per game, 7.6 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 59 PPG average total in Trojans games this season is one point more than this game's over/under.
Cal Stats and Trends
- Cal has played 11 games, with six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Golden Bears have just one against the spread win in four games as a favorite of 4 points or more.
- Cal's games this year have hit the over on five of 11 set point totals (45.5%).
- This year, the Golden Bears rack up 8.8 fewer points per game (23.7) than the Trojans surrender (32.5).
- Cal is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 32.5 points.
- The Golden Bears rack up 25 fewer yards per game (397.1), than the Trojans give up per contest (422.1).
- In games that Cal churns out over 422.1 yards, the team is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This year, the Golden Bears have 10 turnovers, nine fewer than the Trojans have takeaways (19).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Cal at .
USC Stats and Trends
- USC has played 11 games, with four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Trojans have just one against the spread win in three games as an underdog of 4 points or more.
- USC's games this year have hit the over in 54.5% of its opportunities (six times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Trojans average seven more points per game (30) than the Golden Bears surrender (23).
- When USC records more than 23 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Trojans collect 84 more yards per game (446.7) than the Golden Bears allow (362.7).
- In games that USC churns out over 362.7 yards, the team is 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
- The Trojans have 18 giveaways this season, while the Golden Bears have 18 takeaways .
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Why USC is playing Cal on championship Saturday — but not for a Pac-12 football title .
Why these two Pac-12 foes will play in the final regular-season game of the FBS season after all the championship games end.Yet after three hours after the start of the ACC Championship Game — and 27 hours after the start of the Pac-12 Championship Game — two Pac-12 teams are set to play one final game. USC will be on the road to face Cal in California Memorial Stadium, at 11 p.m. ET. The game will be carried by FS1.