Sport Oklahoma State vs. Baylor College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Jim Harbaugh had serious wardrobe malfunction during Penn State game
Jim Harbaugh was so focused on leading his team to a win against Penn State on Saturday that he didn’t even notice his leg was on fire. © Matthew OHaren-USA TODAY Sports Michigan Wolverines head coach Jim Harbaugh Harbaugh had a frightening wardrobe malfunction during Michigan’s 21-17 win over the Nittany Lions. He got too close to a space heater on the sideline, and the heater melted a big hole in his pants. Fortunately, Harbaugh was wearing multiple layers. Jim Harbaugh's pants got burned by the space heater on the sidelines in the 1st half pic.twitter.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Baylor Bears college football matchup on December 4, 2021.
The No. 5 Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) and No. 9 Baylor Bears (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) will face each other in clash of Big 12 rivals at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
UMass to bring back Don Brown as next head coach
UMass has made a decision on its next head coach. The Minutemen are trying to rekindle some past success and bringing back Don Brown as their head coach. The hiring was reported on Sunday night and is expected to be announced this week. UMass will be hiring Don Brown as its next head football coach. UMass athletic director Ryan Bamford is expected to conduct a team meeting tomorrow to announce Brown as the next head coach, according to sources inside the program. — Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) November 22, 2021 Brown turned down a big offer from Arizona in order to return to UMass.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Oklahoma State vs. Baylor
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to put up more than 46.5 points in six of 11 games this season.
- So far this season, 75% of Baylor's games (9/12) have had more combined points than Saturday's total of 46.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 65.2, is 18.7 points above Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 35.8 points per game, 10.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Cowboys games this season feature an average total of 52.1 points, a number 5.6 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- The 46.5-point total for this game is 5.9 points below the 52.4 points per game average total in Bears games this season.
Oklahoma State Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma State has played 12 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-1 in their five games when favored by 5.5 points or more so far this season.
- Oklahoma State has gone over the point total in 45.5% of its opportunities this year (five times over 11 games with a set point total).
- The Cowboys rack up 31.8 points per game, 12.4 more than the Bears give up per matchup (19.4).
- Oklahoma State is 9-1-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall this season when the team records more than 19.4 points.
- The Cowboys average 409.8 yards per game, 60 more yards than the 349.8 the Bears give up per outing.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when the team picks up more than 349.8 yards.
- The Cowboys have 15 giveaways this season, while the Bears have 20 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oklahoma State at .
Baylor Stats and Trends
- Baylor has played 12 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Bears won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Baylor's games this season have hit the over on six of 12 set point totals (50%).
- This year the Bears put up 17 more points per game (33.4) than the Cowboys give up (16.4).
- Baylor is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games when it scores more than 16.4 points.
- The Bears rack up 169.6 more yards per game (445.9) than the Cowboys allow (276.3).
- When Baylor picks up more than 276.3 yards, the team is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- The Bears have turned the ball over 12 times, four fewer times than the Cowboys have forced turnovers (16).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Former Oklahoma players endorse Clemson DC Brent Venables for new HC .
The abrupt departure of Lincoln Riley has left Oklahoma searching for a new head coach. For several Oklahoma alumni, the choice is an obvious one. © Adam Hagy-USA TODAY Sports In the hours after Riley left for USC, there was a groundswell of support from ex-players for the Sooners to make a run at Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables. Venables has long been a highly-respected assistant coach, and served as Oklahoma’s defensive coordinator from 1999 to 2011.