Sport Alexander Mattison Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 14 - Minnesota vs. Pittsburgh
Washington Nationals sued by ex-employees over vaccine firing
The Washington Nationals are being sued by two former employees who were fired for refusing to comply with the team’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Lawrence (Larry) Pardo and Brad Holman were pitching coaches in the Nats’ organization. The two refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine for religious reasons and were fired by the Nats as a result. The team instituted a mandate on Aug. 12 that went into effect on Sept. 10, leading to the firing of both men.Now the two have filed a lawsuit against the club, TMZ Sports reports.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Alexander Mattison in his Week 14 contest with the Minnesota Vikings against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Ahead of Thursday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Alexander Mattison and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on FOX. Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings (5-7) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5-1) in Week 14 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Aaron Rodgers closing in on reworked contract with Green Bay Packers as part of 2021 return
Aaron Rodgers skipped the offseason workout program for the first time in his career amid reports of his discontent with the Packers' front office.Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is close to an agreement with the Green Bay Packers on a reworked contract, a person with knowledge of the deal told USA TODAY Sports' Mike Jones, seemingly bringing at least a temporary end to the months-long stalemate between the reigning NFL MVP and the franchise he has been with for 16 seasons. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the agreement had not been finalized.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Alexander Mattison Prop Bet Odds
Alexander Mattison Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Mattison has 405 yards on 110 carries (33.8 ypg), with two touchdowns.
- He's also caught 24 passes for 183 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- He has handled 110, or 33.8%, of his team's 325 rushing attempts this season.
- The Vikings have thrown the ball in 58.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 41.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 11th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Mattison's matchup with the Steelers.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Pittsburgh
- Allowing 130.9 rushing yards per game, the Steelers have the 27th-ranked run defense in the league.
- This season the Steelers have conceded 12 rushing TDs. They are ranked 21st in the NFL in that category.
- In last week's matchup with the Lions, Mattison ran for 90 yards on 22 carries (averaging 4.1 yards per carry) while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Mattison added three catches for 34 yards.
- In his last three games, Mattison has 116 rushing yards on 32 carries (38.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- He's also caught five passes for 41 yards (13.7 per game) .
Mattison's Minnesota Teammates
NFL player props, odds, expert picks for Week 13, 2021: Tyler Lockett goes under 5.5 catches for Seahawks .
Over the past two seasons, PropStarz is up almost $12,000 on NFL prop bets and NFL picksHOUSTON, TEXAS - OCTOBER 10: Hunter Henry #85 of the New England Patriots celebrates a touchdown during the second half against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium on October 10, 2021 in Houston, Texas.