Sport Georgia vs. Michigan Orange Bowl Odds, Plays and Insights
Michigan vs. Iowa Big Ten Championship Game Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Michigan Wolverines vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Big Ten Championship Big Ten Championship college football matchup on December 4, 2021. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Michigan Wolverines quarterback Cade McNamara (12) leaves the field following the NCAA football game against the Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor on Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021. Michigan won 42-27. Ohio State Buckeyes At Michigan Wolverines The Big Ten Championship Game is between the No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (11-1, 8-1 Big Ten) and the No. 15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2, 7-2 Big Ten).
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Georgia Bulldogs vs. Michigan Wolverines Orange Bowl college football matchup on December 31, 2021.
The Georgia Bulldogs (12-1) and Michigan Wolverines (12-1) will battle in the Orange Bowl for a spot in the College Football Playoff National Championship.
Alabama vs. Georgia live score, updates, highlights from 2021 SEC championship game
Sporting News is tracking live scoring updates and highlights from No. 1 Georgia vs. No. 3 Alabama on Saturday. Follow for complete results from the 2021 SEC championship game. MORE: Watch the 2021 SEC championship game live with fuboTV (7-day free trial) Alabama vs. Georgia score Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 F Crimson Tide 0 17 - - - Bulldogs 3 14 - - - Alabama vs. Georgia live updates, highlights from 2021 SEC championship 5:31 p.m. Georgia scoring play: Bennett hits McConkey with a screen pass, and he breaks loose, scoring a 32-yard touchdown to tie the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Georgia vs. Michigan
- Georgia has combined with its opponents to score more than 44.5 points in eight of 13 games this season.
- So far this season, 61.5% of Michigan's games (8/13) have had more combined points than Friday's total of 44.5.
- The two teams combine to score 77.1 points per game, 32.6 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 18.9 points greater than the 25.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Bulldogs games this season feature an average total of 51.2 points, a number 6.7 points higher than Friday's over/under.
- The 44.5-point total for this game is 7.8 points below the 52.3 points per game average total in Wolverines games this season.
Georgia Stats and Trends
- Georgia is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 7.5 points or more 11 times this season and are 7-4 ATS in those contests.
- Georgia's games this year have gone over the point total six times in 13 opportunities (46.2%).
- The Bulldogs score 39.4 points per game, 23.3 more than the Wolverines surrender per outing (16.1).
- Georgia is 7-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 16.1 points.
- The Bulldogs rack up 126.3 more yards per game (442.5) than the Wolverines allow per matchup (316.2).
- When Georgia totals over 316.2 yards, the team is 7-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Bulldogs have 16 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Wolverines.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia at .
Michigan Stats and Trends
- Michigan is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Michigan's games this season have gone over the total in seven out of 13 opportunities (53.8%).
- The Wolverines put up 37.7 points per game, 28.2 more than the Bulldogs allow (9.5).
- Michigan is 11-2 against the spread and 12-1 overall when the team puts up more than 9.5 points.
- The Wolverines collect 197.1 more yards per game (451.9) than the Bulldogs give up per outing (254.8).
- Michigan is 11-2 against the spread and 12-1 overall when the team picks up more than 254.8 yards.
- The Wolverines have 11 giveaways this season, while the Bulldogs have 16 takeaways .
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Arkansas vs. Penn State Outback Bowl Odds, Plays and Insights .
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Penn State Nittany Lions Outback Bowl college football matchup on January 1, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Nov 27, 2021; East Lansing, Michigan, USA; Penn State Nittany Lions running back Keyvone Lee (24) runs the ball during the fourth quarter against the Michigan State Spartans at Spartan Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports The Outback Bowl will feature a matchup between the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Penn State Nittany Lions.