Sport Knicks vs. Hawks: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time
Nets vs. Hawks prediction, odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, Dec. 10 best bets from model on 121-78 run
SportsLine's model just revealed its NBA picks today for Atlanta Hawks vs. Brooklyn Nets MoneylineSpreadTotal ATL -135 BET NOW -2.5-110BET NOW o228-110BET NOW BKN +115 BET NOW +2.5-110BET NOW u228-110BET NOW Why the Nets can coverBrooklyn's defense has been highly impressive this season. The Nets are allowing only 106.4 points per 100 possessions, with top-two marks in the NBA in field-goal shooting allowed (43.0 percent) and 3-point shooting allowed (30.5 percent). Opponents are producing only 21.9 assists per game against Brooklyn.
Atlanta @ New York
Current Records: Atlanta 15-16; New York 14-18
What to Know
The Atlanta Hawks are staying on the road Saturday to face off against the New York Knicks at noon ET Dec. 25 at Madison Square Garden. The Hawks aren't favored, but they just beat the odds in their last contest, so don't count them out.
Atlanta was expected to lose against the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday, but instead they received a nice stocking stuffer. Atlanta ultimately received the gift of a 98-96 victory from a begrudging Philadelphia squad. The score was all tied up at the break 51-51, but they were the better team in the second half. The top scorers for Atlanta were small forward(18 points) and power forward (17 points).
Hawks drop Magic 111-99 for fifth straight road victory
The Atlanta Hawks and Orlando Magic battled on Wednesday as the Hawks looked to get back into the win column. The Hawks were able to take care of business in this one, beating the Magic by a score of 111-99 behind a solid performance on both ends of the court. The Hawks led Orlando 27-25 after the first quarter, with Trae Young leading all scorers with 13 points. Atlanta built a ten-point lead late in the period but the Magic roared back with a quick 8-0 run to close the quarter. Trae finds JC for the pic.twitter.com/iKQFnq5isO— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) December 16, 2021 The Hawks were able to build a lead in the second quarter, however.
Meanwhile, New York came up short against the Washington Wizards on Thursday, falling 124-117. Shooting guardhad a pretty forgettable game, finishing with only eight points on 2-for-13 shooting in his 38 minutes on the court.
Atlanta is expected to win this handily, but they should have beaten the Houston Rockets Dec. 13 easily too and instead slipped up with a 132-126. In other words, don't count the Knicks out just yet.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden -- New York, New York
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Ticket Cost: $197.00
The Knicks are a solid 7-point favorite against the Hawks, according to the latest.
Knicks vs. Wizards prediction, odds, spread, line: 2021 NBA picks, Dec. 23 best bets from model on 46-23 run
SportsLine's model just revealed its NBA picks today for New York Knicks vs. Washington Wizards MoneylineSpreadTotal NY -145 BET NOW -2.5-110BET NOW o206.5-110BET NOW WAS +125 BET NOW +2.5-110BET NOW u206.5-110BET NOW Why the Wizards can coverWashington's offense is efficient in many areas, but will be without Bradley Beal, who projected to be the best player on the floor for either side. Beal is a three-time NBA All-Star and, in the last seven games, he is averaging 27.4 points, 5.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game while shooting 53.5 percent from the floor and 37.0 percent from 3-point range.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Knicks, as the game opened with the Knicks as a 5-point favorite.
Seefor every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. .
New York have won 14 out of their last 27 games against Atlanta.
- Nov 27, 2021 - New York 99 vs. Atlanta 90
- Jun 02, 2021 - Atlanta 103 vs. New York 89
- May 30, 2021 - Atlanta 113 vs. New York 96
- May 28, 2021 - Atlanta 105 vs. New York 94
- May 26, 2021 - New York 101 vs. Atlanta 92
- May 23, 2021 - Atlanta 107 vs. New York 105
- Apr 21, 2021 - New York 137 vs. Atlanta 127
- Feb 15, 2021 - New York 123 vs. Atlanta 112
- Jan 04, 2021 - New York 113 vs. Atlanta 108
- Mar 11, 2020 - New York 136 vs. Atlanta 131
- Feb 09, 2020 - Atlanta 140 vs. New York 135
- Dec 17, 2019 - New York 143 vs. Atlanta 120
- Feb 14, 2019 - New York 106 vs. Atlanta 91
- Dec 21, 2018 - Atlanta 114 vs. New York 107
- Nov 07, 2018 - New York 112 vs. Atlanta 107
- Oct 17, 2018 - New York 126 vs. Atlanta 107
- Feb 04, 2018 - Atlanta 99 vs. New York 96
- Dec 10, 2017 - New York 111 vs. Atlanta 107
- Nov 24, 2017 - Atlanta 116 vs. New York 104
- Jan 29, 2017 - Atlanta 142 vs. New York 139
- Jan 16, 2017 - Atlanta 108 vs. New York 107
- Dec 28, 2016 - Atlanta 102 vs. New York 98
- Nov 20, 2016 - New York 104 vs. Atlanta 94
- Jan 05, 2016 - New York 107 vs. Atlanta 101
- Jan 03, 2016 - New York 111 vs. Atlanta 97
- Dec 26, 2015 - Atlanta 117 vs. New York 98
- Oct 29, 2015 - Atlanta 112 vs. New York 101
Knicks expecting more from Mitchell Robinson? .
I don’t have specific information on how the Knicks feel about Robins on’s future today. But it’s worth noting that there are current decision-makers who don’t love what they’ve seen from the 23-year-old. © Provided by HoopsHype Source: SportsNet New York What’s the buzz on Twitter? Ian Begley @IanBegley Alec Burks, Evan Fournier, RJ Barrett, Julius Randle and Mitchell Robinson are starting for the Knicks tonight vs. BOS, team says. – 7:13 PM Stefan Bondy @SBondyNYDN Mitchell Robinson is starting for the Knicks tonight.