Sport Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals NFL Week 17 Odds, Plays and Insights
NFL odds, lines, point spreads: Updated Week 15 betting information for picking every game
Here are the latest odds, lines, points spreads and best bets for NFL Week 15.And even the Bears gave those that bet them as 11.5-point underdogs some hope, as they stormed out to a 10-point lead against the Packers and had a six-point lead at halftime. But in the second half, they collapsed and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers earned the cover, which they held for just 4:33 of game time.
Check out odds, plays and more for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals NFL Week 17 matchup on January 2, 2022.
The Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) will try to keep their eight-game winning run alive in a Week 17 clash with the Cincinnati Bengals (9-6).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Steelers at Chiefs how to watch: TV, live streaming, odds, keys, pick as T.J. Watt, Patrick Mahomes battle
Here's what you need to know about the Steelers-Chiefs matchup in Week 16A win would help both teams as they look to strengthen their playoff positioning. Kansas City (10-4) is holding on to the No. 1 seed in the AFC with three weeks left in the regular season. Pittsburgh (7-6-1) likely needs to win two of its last three games in order to possibly earn the seventh and final playoff seed. The Steelers are also in position to capture the AFC North if they can jump Cincinnati (8-6) and Baltimore (8-6) during the season's final three weeks.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 51-point total in eight of 15 games (53.3%) this season.
- So far this season, 46.7% of Cincinnati's games (7/15) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 51.
- The two teams combine to average 55.4 points per game, 4.4 more than the total in this contest.
- These two squads combine to surrender 42 points per game, 9.0 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Chiefs games this season feature an average total of 52.5 points, a number 1.5 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 51 over/under in this game is 4.7 points above the 46.3 average total in Bengals games this season.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 5-5 in their 10 games when favored by 4.5 points or more so far this season.
- Kansas City has eclipsed the over/under in 53.3% of its opportunities this year (eight times over 15 games with a set point total).
- The Chiefs score 6.5 more points per game (28.1) than the Bengals surrender (21.6).
- Kansas City is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it records more than 21.6 points.
- The Chiefs average 396.1 yards per game, 51.2 more yards than the 344.9 the Bengals allow per matchup.
- In games that Kansas City piles up more than 344.9 yards, the team is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, six more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (19).
- Click over to and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has eight wins against the spread in 15 games this season.
- The Bengals covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 4.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati's games this year have gone over the total in seven out of 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- This season the Bengals average 6.9 more points per game (27.3) than the Chiefs surrender (20.4).
- Cincinnati is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when the team scores more than 20.4 points.
- The Bengals rack up only 3.7 more yards per game (365.9) than the Chiefs allow (362.2).
- Cincinnati is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team totals over 362.2 yards.
- The Bengals have 21 giveaways this season, while the Chiefs have 28 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Cincinnati is 4-4 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- The Bengals have one win ATS (1-1) as 4.5-point underdogs or more at home.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in five of eight home games this year.
- Bengals home games this season average 47.2 total points, 3.8 fewer than this outing's over/under (51).
- On the road, Kansas City is 4-2 against the spread, and 4-2 overall.
- The Chiefs have two wins ATS (2-1) away from home as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- In four of six away games this year, Kansas City has hit the over.
- The average point total in Chiefs away games this season is 54.3 points, 3.3 more than this outing's over/under (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Bengals end 31-year playoff drought, beat Raiders with dramatic defensive stand .
The game came down to the final moments, partially thanks to a questionable roughing-the-passer call against the Bengals on the Raiders' Derek Carr and keeping alive a game replete with shaky whistles. It took three stops by the Bengals on goal-to-go from their 9-yard line to seal the win. The Bengals last won a playoff game 32 years and nine days ago, so long that it came against a now-defunct team, the Houston Oilers. Only two active Bengals players — punter Kevin Huber and long snapper Clark Harris — were alive. Bengals head coach Zac Taylor was 7. The playoff losing streak started the following week against the Raiders, who were in Los Angeles back then.