Sport Christian Kirk Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Arizona vs. Los Angeles
Alabama vs. Georgia props, odds: College football expert reveals picks for 2022 CFP National Championship game
Barrett Sallee has locked in his top three Georgia vs. Alabama prop picks for the 2022 College Football Playoff National Championship game is set for Monday at 8 p.m. ET and Georgia vs. Alabama will be a rematch of the 2021 SEC Championship Game. Alabama won that game 41-24 behind a dominant performance from its offense against one of the best defenses in recent memory. Bryce Young threw for 421 yards and three touchdowns on his way to winning the Heisman Trophy and the latest Alabama vs. Georgia prop odds from Caesars Sportsbook list the over-under for Young touchdown passes at 2.5.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Christian Kirk in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Arizona Cardinals against the Los Angeles Rams.
Before Christian Kirk hits the field for Monday's game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. The NFC Wild Card round will see Kirk's Arizona Cardinals square off against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Sony Michel Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Los Angeles vs. Arizona
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Sony Michel in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Los Angeles Rams against the Arizona Cardinals. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 26, 2021; Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; Los Angeles Rams running back Sony Michel (25) runs the ball against the Minnesota Vikings during the fourth quarter at U.S. Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports There will be player prop bet markets available for Sony Michel before he suits up for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Christian Kirk Prop Bet Odds
Christian Kirk Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Kirk has been targeted 100 times and has 75 catches, leading the Cardinals with 939 yards (58.7 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns this season.
- Kirk has been the target of 18.1% (100 total) of his team's 552 passing attempts this season.
- Kirk has seen the ball thrown his way nine times in the red zone this season, 11.8% of his team's 76 red zone pass attempts.
- The Cardinals have run 54.1% passing plays and 45.9% rushing plays this season. They rank 14th in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Kirk's matchup with the Rams.
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Kirk has averaged 33.8 receiving yards per game in his six career matchups against the Rams, 18.7 fewer than his over/under for Monday's game.
- In six matchups with the Rams, Kirk has not had a touchdown catch.
- This week Kirk will face the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense (263.3 yards allowed per game).
- With 17 passing TDs allowed this year, the Rams defense is ranked second in the NFL.
- In last week's outing against the Seahawks, Kirk picked up 43 yards on two receptions (averaging 21.5 yards per grab).
- Kirk has hauled in 15 passes (on 21 targets) for 170 yards (56.7 per game) over his last three games.
Kirk's Arizona Teammates
2022 NFL Playoffs scores, bracket for Wild Card Weekend: Results, schedule for AFC, NFC games today .
The 2022 NFL Playoffs kick off today and Super Bowl 56 is right around the corner! Here are the final scores, results and schedule for Super Wild Card Weekend. Click here for the full 2022 NFL playoff schedule. RELATED: When is Super Bowl 2022? Date, time, TV, halftime show 2022 NFL Scores, Schedule: Super Wild Card Weekend Saturday, January 15 (5) Las Vegas Raiders at (4) Cincinnati Bengals Live score: Raiders 6, Bengals 20 TV Channel: NBC, Peacock (6) New England Patriots at (3) Buffalo Bills Time: 8:15 p.m. ET TV Channel: CBS Sunday, January 16 (7) Philadelphia Eagles at (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Time: 1:00 p.m.