Sport Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Divisional Round Odds, Plays and Insights
Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Week 18 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Week 18 matchup on January 9, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Sep 12, 2021; Detroit, Michigan, USA; San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (25) celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the second quarter against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports The Los Angeles Rams (12-4) will try to extend their five-game winning run in a Week 18 clash against the San Francisco 49ers (9-7).For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Check out odds, plays and more for the Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFC Divisional matchup on January 22, 2022.
The Green Bay Packers will play the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Packers vs. 49ers
- Green Bay's games this season have gone over 47.5 points seven of 17 times.
- In 52.6% of San Francisco's games this season (10/19), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 47.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 51.6, is 4.1 points above Saturday's over/under.
- The 43.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.2 fewer than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Packers games have an average total of 47.0 points this season, 0.5 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 46.7 PPG average total in 49ers games this season is 0.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Packers stats and trends
- In Green Bay's 17 games this year, it has 12 wins against the spread.
- The Packers are 6-2 ATS when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Green Bay has hit the over in 47.1% of its opportunities this year (eight times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Packers put up 26.5 points per game, 5.0 more than the 49ers surrender per contest (21.5).
- Green Bay is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall in games when it scores more than 21.5 points.
- The Packers rack up 55.6 more yards per game (365.6) than the 49ers give up per outing (310.0).
- Green Bay is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when the team churns out more than 310.0 yards.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 13 times this season, seven fewer than the 49ers have forced (20).
- Click over to and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Green Bay's matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- Against the spread, San Francisco is 9-8-0 this season.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 5 points or more.
- San Francisco's games this season have hit the over eight times in 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- This season the 49ers score 3.3 more points per game (25.1) than the Packers surrender (21.8).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers rack up 375.7 yards per game, 47.5 more yards than the 328.2 the Packers give up.
- When San Francisco amasses over 328.2 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- This season the 49ers have 24 turnovers, two fewer than the Packers have takeaways (26).
Home and road insights
- Green Bay is 7-1 against the spread, and 8-0 overall, at home.
- As 5-point favorites or greater at home, the Packers are 5-1 ATS.
- In four of eight home games this season, Green Bay has hit the over.
- Packers home games this season average 46.2 total points, 1.3 fewer than this outing's over/under (47.5).
- This year away from home, San Francisco is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The 49ers have one win ATS (1-1) away from home as 5-point underdogs or more.
- In nine away games this season, San Francisco has hit the over four times.
- The average total in 49ers away games this season is 46.1 points, 1.4 fewer than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
The Packers unbelievably had just 10 men on the field for the 49ers' game-winning FG .
The Green Bay Packers have a long offseason ahead filled with tough decisions after falling in the NFC Divisional Round to the San Francisco 49ers, 13-10. It just won't be difficult to pinpoint where they need to begin that process. Simply put, special teams was a disaster…Simply put, special teams was a disaster for Green Bay on Saturday and arguably the biggest reason the Packers lost after earning a bye week and home field advantage. On a night when Aaron Rodgers—the likely NFL MVP—didn’t even throw for a touchdown, the lasting imagine of Green Bay’s season will be another special teams miscue.