Sport How to watch Magic vs. Bulls: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday's NBA game
Clippers vs. Hawks prediction, odds, line: 2022 NBA picks, Jan. 9 best bets from model on 50-27 run
SportsLine's model just revealed its NBA picks today for Atlanta Hawks vs. Los Angeles ClippersTip-off from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles is set for 3:30 p.m. ET. The Hawks are four-point favorites in the latest Hawks vs. Clippers odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is set at 225. Before making any Clippers vs. Hawks picks, be sure to see the NBA predictions and betting advice from SportsLine's proven computer model.
Through 3 Quarters
The point spread is against the Orlando Magic, but thus far the points are on their side. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Chicago Bulls 87-74 three quarters in.
Centerhas led the way so far for the Magic, as he has 18 points and four assists. One thing Orlando has working against them is foul trouble: Mo Bamba, Jalen Suggs, and Admiral Schofield have all picked up some fouls.
Chicago has been led by small forward, who so far has 26 points along with four rebounds.
This is the first time Orlando has been ahead going into the fourth quarter in the past seven games.
Mavericks vs. Bulls: How to watch NBA online, TV channel, live stream info, game time
How to watch Mavericks vs. Bulls basketball gameDown one at the end of last quarter, the Dallas Mavericks have now snagged the lead. It's anybody's game after three quarters, but Dallas is ahead of the Chicago Bulls 83-81.
Chicago @ Orlando
Current Records: Chicago 28-16; Orlando 8-39
What to Know
The Orlando Magic's homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Chicago Bulls at 6 p.m. ET Jan. 23 at Amway Center. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this matchup.
The contest between the Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers this past Friday was not a total blowout, but with Orlando falling 116-105 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Orlando's loss shouldn't obscure the performances of shooting guard, who had 22 points and nine assists, and power forward , who had 19 points along with five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Chicago was close but no cigar this past Friday as they fell 94-90 to the Milwaukee Bucks. Point guardjust could not get things rolling his way, playing for 37 minutes but putting up just seven points on 3-for-15 shooting.
Cavaliers executive Koby Altman gets extension, promotion
In 2019, Koby Altman became the first general manager to get a second deal from the Dan Gilbert-owned Cavaliers. © Provided by NBC Sports Now, Altman is getting another extension – and a promotion. Cavaliers release: The Cleveland Cavaliers and Koby Altman have reached an agreement on a new long-term contract extension, it was announced today from Cleveland Clinic Courts. Altman will also take on the title of President of Basketball Operations effective immediately. Altman doesn’t have a great track record overall.
Orlando is expected to lose this next one by 3.5. Now might not be the best time to take Orlando against the spread since they've let down bettors for the past four consecutive games.
The Magic are now 8-39 while the Bulls sit at 28-16. A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: Orlando has only been able to knock down 42.70% percent of their shots, which is the third lowest field goal percentage in the league. Chicago's offense has more to brag about, as they they rank third in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, with 47.30% on the season. We'll see if their 4.60% advantage translates to a win.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Ticket Cost: $14.00
The Bulls are a 3.5-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest.
Mid-season NBA Awards: Most Improved Player
Two Grizzlies made the list.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Seefor every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. .
Chicago have won 13 out of their last 21 games against Orlando.
- Jan 03, 2022 - Chicago 102 vs. Orlando 98
- Nov 26, 2021 - Chicago 123 vs. Orlando 88
- Apr 14, 2021 - Orlando 115 vs. Chicago 106
- Feb 06, 2021 - Chicago 118 vs. Orlando 92
- Feb 05, 2021 - Orlando 123 vs. Chicago 119
- Dec 23, 2019 - Orlando 103 vs. Chicago 95
- Feb 22, 2019 - Chicago 110 vs. Orlando 109
- Jan 02, 2019 - Orlando 112 vs. Chicago 84
- Dec 21, 2018 - Chicago 90 vs. Orlando 80
- Dec 13, 2018 - Orlando 97 vs. Chicago 91
- Mar 30, 2018 - Chicago 90 vs. Orlando 82
- Feb 12, 2018 - Chicago 105 vs. Orlando 101
- Dec 20, 2017 - Chicago 112 vs. Orlando 94
- Nov 03, 2017 - Chicago 105 vs. Orlando 83
- Apr 10, 2017 - Chicago 122 vs. Orlando 75
- Mar 08, 2017 - Orlando 98 vs. Chicago 91
- Jan 24, 2017 - Chicago 100 vs. Orlando 92
- Nov 07, 2016 - Chicago 112 vs. Orlando 80
- Mar 26, 2016 - Orlando 111 vs. Chicago 89
- Mar 02, 2016 - Orlando 102 vs. Chicago 89
- Nov 01, 2015 - Chicago 92 vs. Orlando 87
Injury Report for Orlando
- Terrence Ross: Out (Knee)
- Gary Harris: Out (Back)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- E'Twaun Moore: Out (Knee)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee)
- R.J. Hampton: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Chicago
- Zach LaVine: Out (Knee)
- Javonte Green: Out (Groin)
- Derrick Jones Jr.: Out (Knee)
- Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
- Alex Caruso: Out (Wrist)
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers odds, line, spread: 2022 NBA picks, Jan. 23 prediction from proven computer model .
SportsLine's model just revealed its NBA picks for Portland Trail Blazers vs. Toronto RaptorsApr 9, 2019; Cleveland, OH, USA; NBA referee Brent Barnaky (36) makes a call in the second quarter of a game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Charlotte Hornets at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.