•   
  •   
  •   

USDisabled vet at risk of eviction from Colorado apartment building for flying US flag

02:35  12 july  2019
02:35  12 july  2019 Source:   foxnews.com

Nike ditches shoe with Betsy Ross flag after input from Colin Kaepernick

Nike ditches shoe with Betsy Ross flag after input from Colin Kaepernick He continues to be frozen out of the NFL, but he isn’t being silenced. 

A controversy has erupted at a Colorado luxury apartment building over a rule prohibiting tenants from Disabled Army veteran risks eviction from apartment over displaying the American flag . We often remind residents of this policy and whether it is a college football flag or an American flag

Thursday, July 11, 2019 Disabled vet at risk of eviction from apartment for flying US flag | Sky U . S A controversy has erupted at a Colorado luxury

A controversy has erupted at a Colorado luxury apartment building over a rule prohibiting tenants from flying the American flag.

Myles Hoenisch, a disabled veteran, served in the Army for nearly seven years, including a tour in Iraq and now is risking eviction for defying that rule.

“I joined the Army because I wanted to give back to my country,” he told Fox 31 Denver.

'VIEW' TELLS AOC, OTHER DEMS TO RESPECT PELOSI AFTER RACISM ACCUSATION: 'BS'

Woman Calmly Fires Contractor Flying Confederate Flag off Truck: Our Money Won't Go to 'Such Hate'

Woman Calmly Fires Contractor Flying Confederate Flag off Truck: Our Money Won't Go to 'Such Hate' A black couple was shocked to their core when a contractor pulled up to their Atlanta home with an enormous Confederate flag flying off the back of his truck. A black couple was shocked when a contractor pulled up to their Atlanta home with an enormous Confederate flag fly Allison and Zeke Brown had hired the man to fix the brakes on their golf cart after finding him on Facebook Marketplace. He seemed fine — until he showed up with the flag in tow. They were so taken aback by the flag, they immediately fired him, however, in a moment captured on the couple's doorbell camera.

Hoenisch has been flying the American flag from his balcony since the middle of June; however, his lease agreement at the Avana Eastlake Apartments “The country itself, and the pride of this country, is not the same as it used to be,” Hoenisch said. Source: Disabled vet at risk of eviction from

Disabled vet at risk of eviction from Colorado apartment building for flying US flag . A controversy has erupted at a Colorado luxury apartment building over a rule prohibiting tenants from flying the American flag .

Hoenisch has been flying the American flag from his balcony since the middle of June; however, his lease agreement at the Avana Eastlake Apartments in Thornton says he’s not allowed to do so.

Disabled vet at risk of eviction from Colorado apartment building for flying US flag© FoxNews.com Myles Hoenisch served almost seven years in the Army now he faces eviction for violating the rules of apartment complex he lives in by displaying the American flag.

Avana Eastlake Apartments didn’t return Fox News’ emails for comment, but provided FOX31 with the following statement: “We are proud to support our country and the Veterans who have served.  Our lease agreement, which all residents sign, prohibits any type of flag displayed from balconies.  We often remind residents of this policy and whether it is a college football flag or an American flag, we are required to treat all residents equally."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“The country itself, and the pride of this country, is not the same as it used to be,” Hoenisch said.

Click for more about Fox 31.

Read More

Police: Woman intentionally set fire that damaged Auburn apartments.
An Auburn family is safe after an intentionally set fire spread to their apartment complex. Auburn police say neighbors saw a homeless woman set fire to the garage of an abandoned home Thursday morning. Neighbors called 911 and detained the woman until officers arrived and arrested her. The suspect is in her late 30s and is known to Auburn police who said she suffers from mental health issues. The fire spread from the garage in the 2200 block of NE I street to an apartment building next door. Valley Regional Fire crews were called to the scene around 6:00 a.m. and quickly put out the fire. Nobody was hurt.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 3
This is interesting!