World What you need to know on Tuesday at the stock market
Democrat hit with ethics complaints following report he didn’t disclose stock trades
Two nonprofit watchdog organizations filed separate ethics complaints against Rep. Tom Malinowski, a New Jersey Democrat, following a report that he failed to disclose more than half a million dollars in dozens of stock trades. © Provided by Washington Examiner The two groups, Campaign Legal Center and the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, asked the Office of Congressional Ethics to investigate Malinowski. His office has denied any nefarious intent, characterizing it as an “oversight.” The two-term congressman failed to disclose dozens of personal stock trades worth anywhere from $671,000 to $2.
These 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets today.
1. DAX Expected with a small plus The German stock market is likely to open little change on Tuesday.
One hour before the start of trading, thetends slightly in plus.
2. Exchanges in the Far East friendly The stock exchanges in the Far East can predominantly grow on Tuesday.
The Japanese key indexcurrently records a profit of 0.78 percent at 29,767.84 points.
On the Chinese mainland, theloses minimum 0.40 percent to 3,399.25 meters. In Hong Kong, however, climbs by 0.38 percent to 28,562,01 index points.
Elon Musk Twitter: Tesla can be the largest business of the stock market,
Tesla-CEO Elon Musk has taken place again for a purse at his favorite medium Twitter. Because he has announced that the e-auto manufacturer could soon become the most expensive company on the stock market. © Provided by Finanzen.net Hannelore Foerster / Getty Images • Elon Musk Removes Twitter-Judig • Tesla Suppose more than Apple soon - Musk now threatens new trouble with the SEC? Elon Musk is considered a great visionary that actually puts its dreams into action.
3rd Federal Government wants to draw nationally corona emergency brake The Federal Cabinet wants to decide uniform restrictions as soon as possible nationwide uniform restrictions in order to break the ever stronger third Corona wave in Germany.
4. Apparently breakthrough with VW collective bargaining in the negotiations on the new house collective agreement atthere is a breakthrough.
5. China experiences Robust Export Growth China's foreign trade experienced a robust growth that the second largest economy entirely buries.
6. Schöllhorn dissolves Hoke as a boss of the Airbus armor division from of the boss of thearmor division, Dirk Hoke, leaves the Group middle of the year.
Food banks, passing on passports, governors’ shots: News from around our 50 states
How the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting every stateStart the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.
7. Siemens Healthineers apparently consider sales of the Ultrasonic Save The Siemens subsidiaryconsidered risen a sale of its ultrasound business.
8. Haaland consultant at potential farewell: not automatically the same view as BVB
Football Consultant Mino Raiola does not want to completely exclude andiffer from top striker Erling Haaland in summer.
9. Oil prices in plus Thecan grow on Tuesday.
10. Euro drops The price of thehas fallen on Tuesday.
DAX marks new record high .
at the beginning of the new trading week, the record run on the German stock market continues. © Provided by finanzen.net Daniel Roland / AFP / Getty Images The DAX rose with a plus of 0.20 percent at 15,496.87 points in the trade, which is enough for a new record high. It creates the stock market barometer for the first time at 15.501.84 points over the 15.500-he brand. It was not until Friday the German Leading Index marked a new record at 15,473.83 points. Currently, the DAX is 0.06 percent